Thursday, March 19, 2015

Receive


*

There was a man there named Zacchaeus... (vs.2)
He tried to get a look at Jesus, but he was too short to see over the crowd.
So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore-fig tree beside the road, 
for Jesus was going to pass that way.
When Jesus came by, He looked up at Zacchaeus and called him by name.
"Zacchaeus, come down! I must be a guest in your home today."
Zacchaeus quickly came down and took Jesus to his house, 
in great excitement and joy. 
But the people were displeased 
"He has gone to be the guest of a notorious sinner" they grumbled (vs.3-7)
..Jesus responded `..The son of man came to seek and save those who are lost` (vs.10)

Luke 19:2,3-7,10

**

Your Grace, Your mercy  
Open, For Your Glory

***

Need to Breathe
(More Heart,Less Attack)

..I stuck my hat out
I caught the rain drops
I drank the water
I felt my veins n'block
I'm near the sanctified,  I'm near the broken
I'm down the river,  I'm near the open
..I'm down the river
to where I'm going.. 


***