Friday, May 2, 2014

Absolute


~Always Enough~
Kari Jobe

I will find my life in You 
You're always enough..
Let the fullness of Your love 
be all I need..
For You alone will satisfy 
there will be no other
If I have You
I have everything
But without You 
I have nothing

***

`When he heard the noise of the crowd going past,
he asked what was happening.
They told him that Jesus the Nazarene was going by
So he began shouting, "Jesus Son of David, Have mercy on me!"
"Be quiet!" the people in front yelled at him
But he only shouted louder; "Jesus Son of David, Have mercy on me!"
When Jesus heard him, he stopped and ordered that the man
be brought to Him
As the man came nearer, Jesus asked him;
"What do you want me to do for you?"
"Lord" he said "I want to see!"
And Jesus said 
"All right, receive your sight! Your faith has healed you"
Instantly the man could see
and he followed Jesus praising God
And all who saw it praised God too"


Luke 18:36-43
NLT