Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Covered


`As Pharaoh approached, 
the Israelites looked up and there were the Egyptians
marching after them 
They were terrified and cried out to the Lord. vs 10

Moses answered the people; 
.."Do not be afraid. 
Stand firm and you will see the deliverance 
the Lord will bring to you today..
The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still'.. vs.13-14

That day the Lord saved Israel...vs.30

Exodus 14:10
Exodus 14:13-14
NIV

***

Salvador
You rescue me

..so, I'm giving up on clarity, cause I want to trust where I can not see
You rescue me
You hear my cry 
You shelter me through the night 
You are my strength when I am in need
You are my God
You rescue me

***

"In Your unfailing love 
You will lead the people You have redeemed
In Your strength You will guide them
to Your holy dwelling"

Exodus 15:13
NIV